- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10-12 medium Rosaly Carrots, cut into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 230 degrees Celcius.
- Combine oil, chili powder, cumin and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add carrots and toss well to coat.
- Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast the carrots, stirring once, until tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Toss the carrots with cilantro and lime juice. Serve immediately.