- 1/2 head Rosaly Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Rosaly Carrots, shredded
- 1 cup snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped, toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In serving bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, snow peas, radishes, spring onions, hazelnuts, parsley, and poppy seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper; toss with slaw.